Tải game bắn cá ăn xuPerformance Venues & Facilities
Cowan Hall: Fritsche Theatre|
Tải game bắn cá ăn xuThe Fritsche Theatre at Cowan Hall is a 1047-seat proscenium house, renovated in 2005 with new seats, lighting positions and improved acoustics have significantly enhanced this facility. In 2016 and 2017 further renovations to the electrical and rigging system were completed. Musicals, plays and the annual dance concert are held here, as are orchestra concerts, artist series events, lectures and convocations.
Campus Center Theatre|
The Campus Center Theatre houses a 245-seat three-quarter thrust stage. A mainstage studio production is staged in the space during the academic year, as well as the student-produced Festival, student-directed workshops, classroom presentations, and campus events.
Battelle Fine Arts Center: Riley Auditorium|
Riley Auditorium is the 275-seat recital and lecture hall in the Battelle Fine Arts Center. It is equipped with a practice organ and a nine-foot Steinway. Riley Auditorium is used for small theatre productions, music performances, practice space for both the theatre & music departments, and classroom & meeting space.
Costume Rentals & Donations
Interested in Donating Clothing or Renting Costumes?
Tải game bắn cá ăn xu After reading the following information, all inquiries about costume rentals/donations should be directed to the Costume Shop Supervisor at (614) 823 – 1203.
Tải game bắn cá ăn xuWe are happy to accept unique vintage items that fit the following criteria:
- Pre 1980’s fashions including furs, gowns, suits, and other stage-worthy items
- Fabrics/clothing are in good condition without dry-rot, mildew, moth damage, etc
- The clothing must be able to withstand excessive movement, such as running and dancing, without being damaged
- Adult-sized items. Women’s wear must have a minimum waist measurement of 26”
We do NOT accept the following:
- Children’s clothing
- Items that are too fragile/damaged to be worn by an active dancer/actor.
- Clothing from 1980’s to Current, unless the item is in very good condition and is unique.
- Domestic textiles such as linens, doilies, etc.
- Retail Halloween costumes or other disposable-quality items
Tải game bắn cá ăn xuDonations will become the property of the Otterbein Costume Shop and will be used in whatever manner the designers see fit, which may include altering the garment beyond recognition, destruction, disposal, or resale. We have a limited storage area and can only accept/keep items we are confident we can use.
If you desire a Gift In-Kind Form, please tell the Costume Shop Supervisor. You will need to send photos of the items and declare their value. We will determine if the valuation is appropriate and decide which items we will accept. We will then submit the donation information to Otterbein University administration. After the donation is approved and you have delivered the items, you’ll receive a donation letter for tax purposes from the University. This process may take a few weeks.
Tải game bắn cá ăn xuTo schedule a donation drop-off or to begin the Gift in Kind process, contact the Costume Shop Supervisor.
Tải game bắn cá ăn xuThe Otterbein Theatre & Dance costume shop provides rentals to theatrical productions for a fee. Please be aware of the following policies:
- We do not rent costumes to individuals or private events, we rent ONLY to theatrical productions.
- We do not loan shoes, hats, or jewelry.
- We generally do not have the time to pull for rentals, but we allow designers/costume coordinators to come and pull their own rentals.
- We will pull/ship costumes of a very specific nature or on a whole-show basis. Such as the matching dresses for How to Succeed or Guys & Dolls.
To schedule a donation drop-off or rental, please contact Costume Shop Supervisor at (614) 823-1203.