Graduate School Admission Information
Thank you for your interest in The Graduate School at Otterbein University! We have a centralized application for all graduate school applicants; however each program has its own admission requirements. If you have any questions regarding admission, please contact The Graduate School office at 614-823-3210 or email us.
How to Apply
- Complete the . You will be asked to create a login/password. This will allow you to save and return to your application if necessary.
- Submit the . Upon submitting your application, you will be prompted to pay the $40 application fee online with your debit/credit card. The application fee is waived for returning students, Otterbein faculty & staff, and those who have served in the U.S. military.
- Order official transcripts from each college/university attended. Transcripts are considered official when they arrive to Otterbein directly from the sending institution (mail or electronic).
All foreign transcripts must be evaluated course-by-course through , or .
- Submit admission materials: Each program of study has its own admission requirements. Please review your program’s admission requirements and send admission materials to:
The Graduate School
1 South Grove Street
Westerville, OH 43081
- You may also scan and send your admission materials to us via email.
Tải game bắn cá ăn xuSpecific Program Application Requirements
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Application Requirements
- Graduate Nursing Programs
- Graduate Allied Health Programs (MSAH)
- Graduate Education Programs
- Master of Arts in Educational Mathematics (MAEM) Application Requirements
We are happy to assist you throughout the application process. If you have any questions, please contact The Graduate School office at 614-823-3210 or send us an email.