Tải game bắn cá ăn xuThe Writing Center offers a variety of services to help you write essays, research papers, compositions, and more. We offer:
- Help with any part of a writing assignment
- Advice on how to identify and target recurring problems in your writing
- A good listener if you’d like to try out an idea
Once students submit the request, they will be contacted via email by the Writing Assistant within 48 business hours to schedule the appointment.
We invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with short, specific questions about your writing. We’ll respond to you within 48 hours, Monday through Friday. It is important to keep in mind that we cannot read and respond to whole essays sent to us by email. If you would like to discuss an entire essay, we encourage you to schedule an appointment. Click to request an appointment.
Questions sent by email need to be specific and focused. Examples of questions that we can answer in response to your email:
- Please take a look at my introduction. Does my thesis seem clear and functional?
- How do I write a work-cited entry in MLA style for a personal interview?
- Here is one of my supporting paragraphs. Are my quotations incorporated and my in-text citations correctly formatted in APA style?
- How do I footnote in Chicago style?
“Having someone to bounce ideas off of and strengthen my ideas while writing has helped me.”
Academic Support Center and Disability Services Location and Hours
Location: Courtright Memorial Library, Second Floor in the Back
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Academic Support Center and Disability Services Staff
Sara Banaie, M.S.Ed
Testing/Alt Media Coordinator
Library, Room 203
Regina Kengla, M.A.
Writing Services & SI Coordinator
Library, Room 226